Bleu Cheese Potato Salad
Recipe Courtesy of: Mom and More
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Serves: 6
- 24 oz. Tasteful Selections® potatoes (Recipe favorite: Sunrise Medley)
- Olive oil
- ½ bunch green onions
- 4 oz. bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 c. plain Greek yogurt
- ½ c. real crumbled bacon (You can use the pre-packed crumbles or buy it fresh and crumble it yourself)
Preheat oven to 425-degrees.
Dice all the potatoes in half or however small you’d like them (or don’t cut them at all)! Toss in a bowl with drizzle of Olive Oil and then spread on a baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes. I do this so they are not mushy and so they hold up with the yogurt and sour cream mixture.
Let the potatoes cool. Put the potatoes and the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
This can be made the night before (I think it tastes better if it sits overnight), but I have also made it right before a party and its good. Top with extra green onions if you’d like. Serve cold.
As will all my recipes, feel free to modify them according to your tastes.
- Want more bacon? Then add some!
- Don’t like sour cream? Use less or even try just the Greek yogurt as a base!