Blue and Red Potato Salad
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Serves: 4-6
- 24 oz. 1-Bite Tasteful Selections® potatoes (Recipe favorite: Purple Passion)
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ c. extra virgin olive oil or walnut oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh chives
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced (can use celery or red onion as a substitute)
- ¼ c. toasted walnut pieces, optional
In a medium saucepan on medium-high heat, combine salt, potatoes and enough water to cover the potatoes. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 10-15 minutes, or until desired tenderness.
While potatoes are cooking, prepare the dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey and chives. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
Drain the potatoes when they are done cooking and allow to cool before adding dressing. Place potatoes and radishes in serving bowl. Whisk dressing just before adding to the potatoes. Toss to coat and garnish with walnut pieces, if desired. Serve at room temperature or chilled.