Breakfast Potato and Sausage Skillet
Recipe Courtesy of: Emily Buys
Start the school year right with a hearty breakfast. This Breakfast Potato and Sausage Skillet is a great way to start any day.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Serves: 6
- 24 oz. Tasteful Selections® potatoes, halved (Recipe favorite: Ruby Sensation)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 package (14 oz.) package kielbasa, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
In a cast iron skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add potatoes, salt, pepper and Garlic & Herb Seasoning. Cook until potatoes are golden brown and fork tender, stirring occasionally. Remove potatoes from skillet and set aside. Sauté kielbasa in remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat. Put kielbasa to the side and add peppers and onions to the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are softened. Add potatoes back to the skillet and stir everything together. Top with tomatoes and avocado and serve immediately.