Cheesy Potato Casserole
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: approx. 5 hr Cook 3.5-7 hours | Serves: 4-6
- 24 oz. Tasteful Selections® potatoes, sliced ¼-inch thick (Recipe favorite: Ruby Sensation)
- ¼ c. onion, minced
- 1 ½ c. shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can low-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- ½ c. light sour cream
- 2 tbsp. melted butter, divided
- 1 c. seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped (optional)
In a small bowl, combine soup, sour cream, onion, ½ tablespoon melted butter and salt.
Spray the inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine potatoes and cheese in the slow cooker. Pour soup mixture over potatoes and toss to combine. Sprinkle stuffing mixture on top and drizzle with 1 ½ tablespoons melted butter. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours or on HIGH for 3 ½ hours. Garnish with fresh chives, if desired.