Creole Potato Salad
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 12 min | Serves: 3-4
- 24 oz. 3-Bite Tasteful Selections® potatoes, quartered (Recipe favorite: Ruby Sensation)
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. Creole or spicy brown mustard
- 1 ½ tsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. prepared horseradish
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 12 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly.
While potatoes are cooking, prepare dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Creole or spicy brown mustard, red wine vinegar, horseradish, salt, thyme, garlic powder and ground red pepper. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine cooled potatoes, egg, onion and dressing. Toss gently. Serve at room temperature or chilled.