Mediterranean Potato Bruschetta
Recipe Courtesy of: Emily Buys
Wow any crowd with a beautiful and unique take on Bruschetta. This Mediterranean Potato Bruschetta is extremely easy to make and is packed with flavor!
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 30 min | Serves: 4
- 5 large Tasteful Selections® potatoes, halved lengthwise (Recipe favorite: Sunset Fingerling)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. coarse sea salt
- ½ c. diced tomato (about 1 ½ Roma tomatoes)
- ½ orange bell pepper, diced
- ¼ c. cucumber, diced
- ½ c. Kalamata olives, diced
- ¼ c. Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 2 tbsp. feta cheese crumbles
Preheat oven to 400-degrees. Place potatoes face up on foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and coarse salt and coat potatoes, using your hands. Bake 30 minutes, flipping potatoes over halfway through. Allow to cool. While potatoes are cooling, cut veggies and combine in a medium-sized bowl. Top potato halves with about 2 teaspoons of hummus and a tablespoon of the vegetable mixture. Serve right away and refrigerate leftovers.