Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Serves: 4-6
- 16 oz. 1-Bite Tasteful Selections® potatoes (Recipe favorite: Purple Passion)
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ bell pepper, cut in 16 chunks
- ½ onion, cut in 16 chunks
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 mushrooms
- 1 yellow squash, eight 1-inch chunks
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. dried Italian herbs
- 14 oz. chicken tenders, cut in bite size pieces or use shrimp
Preheat grill to medium-high. Soak eight 10-inch wood skewers in water.
In medium saucepan, cover potatoes with water; add salt. Bring potatoes to boil and simmer for 10-13 minutes. Remove from heat and drain.
While potatoes are simmering, cut vegetables and meat into chunks. In small bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Italian herbs. Add meat, vegetables and potatoes (3 potatoes per skewer) to skewers. Stir marinade and baste the Kabobs.
Grill Kabobs 10-14 minutes, turning ¼ rotation every 2-3 minutes, or until the meat is cooked through. Serve hot or at room temperature.