Roasted Potato Salad
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 30 min | Serves: 4-6
- 24 oz. 3-Bite Tasteful Selections® potatoes, quartered (Recipe favorite: Honey Gold)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Country Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. fresh chopped Italian parsley or 4 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- Paprika for garnishing, optional
Preheat oven to 400-degrees. Place potatoes on a foil-lined, rimmed baking sheet and drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to coat. Place baking sheet in middle of oven and roast potatoes for 25-30 minutes, or until desired tenderness.
While potatoes are roasting, prepare dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, vinegar, mustard, green onions and herbs.
While potatoes are still hot, toss with dressing to coat. Add chopped egg and toss to combine. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Serve warm or chilled.
Other Recipes You May Like