Sunset Fingerlings™ Lox
Quick potato recipes are great for days when you're on the move! Make this fingerling potatoes recipe for an easy but stunning appetizer.
- 24 oz. Tasteful Selections® fingerling potatoes
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. fresh chives, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 package (8 oz.) smoked salmon, torn into 1-inch pieces
- ½ bunch fresh dill, for garnish
Add potatoes to a large saucepan and cover with 1-inch water. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until potatoes are almost tender, 8-10 minutes. Drain potatoes and set aside until cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and cook, tossing occasionally until well-browned, 8-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together cream cheese and chives until combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Top each potato half with a dollop of cream cheese, a piece of salmon and sprig of dill.