- 1 lb. Tasteful Selections® Bite-Size Creamers, quartered
- 2 c. green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 c. red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 32 pickled pearl (cocktail) onion, chopped
- ½ c. tiny cubes Kerrygold Dubliner or Blarney Castle Cheese
- 3 oz. deli corned beef, torn into small pieces
- ¼ c. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ c. malt vinegar
- 1 tbsp. stoneground mustard
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. dried dill
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes and place in a large pot fitted with a steamer basket.
Add 1-inch of water to pot and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender; let cool slightly.
While potatoes are cooking, place remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Place all dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake well.
Add warm potatoes to bowl and drizzle with dressing; lightly stir to coat salad with dressing.