Colombian Style Potatoes
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 17 min | Serves: 4-6
- 24 oz. 2-Bite Tasteful Selections® potatoes, halved (Recipe favorite: Ruby Sensation)
- 2 tbsp. light zesty Italian dressing
- 5 green onions, cut into ½-inch lengths, or 1/3 c. onions, chopped
- 1 can (14 oz.), diced tomatoes
- ½ c. light sour cream
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
Boil potatoes and salt in saucepan until fork-tender, about 14-17 minutes. Drain and cover to keep warm.
While potatoes are cooking, prepare sauce. In a large skillet, heat dressing on medium-high heat. Add the onions; cook and stir 5 minutes or until onions are tender. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add tomatoes, sour cream and seasonings; stir until well blended and mixture is warm. Pour sauce over warm potatoes and toss. Serve hot.