Baked Potato Pie
Recipe Courtesy of: Annie Wang at frites & fries
Inspired by a baked potato, this dish is meant to be playful and it’s perfect for a whole family or group to make together. The buttery flavors of Honey Gold® bite-size potatoes set the foundation for this “pie,” but the cheese, bacon, chives and sour cream can be swapped with your favorite baked potato toppings.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 30 min | Serves: 4
- 16 oz. Tasteful Selections® potatoes, sliced (Recipe favorite: Honey Gold)
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ c. shredded Monterey jack cheese
- ½ c. chopped prepared bacon
- 2 tbsp. chopped chives
- Sour cream (for serving)
Preheat oven to 425-degrees.
Transfer potatoes to a 9-inch round baking dish. Drizzle vegetable oil on top. Bake for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and the top is golden brown.
Top with cheeses, bacon and chopped chives while it’s still hot. Serve with sour cream on the side.
- If you’re using a Mandoline for slicing the potatoes, a food safety holder will help you grip and slice the potatoes safely and quickly.