Dijon Herb Roasted Potatoes
Recipe Courtesy of: Amee Livingston
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: approx. 45 min | Serves: 5-6
- 24 oz. Tasteful Selections® potatoes, sliced into 1-inch pieces (Recipe favorite: Sunset Fingerlings)
- ¼ c. Dijon mustard
- ¼ c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning blend
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 425-degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grease an 8 ½ x 11 inch baking dish with olive oil and pour potatoes into the dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until fork tender, stirring occasionally.
- Use a pastry brush to evenly grease the baking dish with olive oil.
Other Recipes You May Like