- 24 oz. Tasteful Selections® potatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 package (14 oz.) kielbasa, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
In a cast iron skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add potatoes, salt, pepper and Garlic & Herb Seasoning. Cook until potatoes are golden brown and fork tender, stirring occasionally. Remove potatoes from skillet and set aside.
Sauté kielbasa in remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat. Put kielbasa to the side and add peppers and onions to the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are softened.
Add potatoes back to the skillet and stir everything together. Top with tomatoes and avocado and serve immediately.