- 24 oz. Tasteful Selections® potatoes, halved
- 1 c. bowtie pasta
- 1 medium, carrot, shredded
- ½ small, red onion, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled & chopped
- 1 c. frozen peas, thawed
- 1¼ c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. sweet relish
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook potatoes for 5 minutes. Add farfalle, and continue cooking for 9-11 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain and place potatoes and macaroni in a large bowl. Add carrot, onion, eggs and peas.
In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sweet relish, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour mixture over the potatoes and gently mix to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with parsley.