- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 24 oz. Tasteful Selections® potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb. chicken breasts (4 pieces)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- 2 lemons, divided
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 5-6 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
In your pan or skillet, melt butter and two tablespoons olive oil. Once butter is melted, add potatoes and cook 8-10 minutes on medium heat.
Season chicken on both sides with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning
In a small bowl, mix the zest and juice (about four tablespoons) of 1 lemon, parsley, garlic and remaining two tablespoons olive oil.
Remove potatoes and place chicken in pan. Cook about 3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to low and add potatoes back to the pan. Pour sauce over chicken and potatoes and stir gently to coat.
Cover and cook until potatoes are fork tender and chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Top with pan juice additional fresh parsley, if desired. Serve with quartered lemon as garnish, if desired. Enjoy!