- 1 lb. Ribeye Steak (or your favorite cut of beef)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. garlic and herb steak seasoning
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 16 oz. Tasteful Selections® potatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ c. grape tomatoes
- ¼ c. red onion, diced
- ¼ yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 ears corn on the cob, grilled and cut off the cob (optional)
- ¼ c. feta cheese crumbles
- 1-2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Creamy Avocado & Poblano dressing
Preheat oven to 400-degrees and grill to high heat. Rub steak with garlic and herb seasoning, paprika and one tablespoon olive oil. Grill steak 6-7 minutes per side, or until medium-well done. While steak is cooking, place potatoes on a foil-lined pan.
Drizzle remaining olive oil over potatoes and sprinkle with salt. Using your hands, evenly coat the potatoes with the oil and salt. Bake for 20 minutes.
Assemble salad by placing lettuce on a large platter. Layer with tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper, potatoes and steak (optional grilled corn). Top with feta cheese and chives. Drizzle dressing over the top and enjoy!